New Migraine Treatment

New Life OutlookNew Life Outlook New Life Outlook
edited January 2015 in Studies

Migraine article: New Migraine TreatmentNew Migraine Treatment

The new migraine treatment falls within a class of drugs used to treat cancer, and is created from genetically engineered antibodies.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Cathy houston Fisher please send me your info Thanks
  • I would love a natural way to stop migraines for good. Please message me Cathy Fisher. Thanks jana
  • CATHY HOUSTON FISHER, PLEASE SEND ME INFO on how to get rid of them please pm me
  • Why can't I take migraine prevention after a stroke?? This is what my dr said since the stroke the migraines are worse.
  • I am new so my migraines are from a bad accident I was involved in where I was hit from behind and the left side of my fave hit the steering wheel and once I flipped back then my seat belt locked.
  • Following
  • It would be helpful to know the names of these drugs so I could discuss with my doctor.
  • I have had migraines since I was 5-6 yrs. Old. Doctors would not call them migraines till after I was out of High School. Explained I was too young for them to be migraines. Over many years of trying different meds. I had noticed they all took them away for maybe the day only to return the next day. Started to notice I was getting more and more migraines. To the point they thought I was having a stroke. My right eye had started to droop. That's when I stopped everything. I road out the migraines. Usually 3 days. Maybe taking ibuprofen, Tylenol. I started getting less and less migraines. Now I am down to 1 a month and no where near as severe.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our Newsletter

New Life Outlook on FacebookSubscribe with Facebook

OR