Diamond Headache Clinic - Who was there for inpatient treatment?

Serkows3Serkows3 Member
edited March 2017 in Treatments
I am desperately seeking honest feedback from individuals who have been to Diamond Headache Clinic Ltd in Chicago, IL. My life story is over 20 years of medication, hospital visits, severe attacks, seeing all the best Neurologists, and going to Medical Colleges...etc. My life IS chronic migraine and a day without one is rare. I'm always sick and always in pain and to function is truly difficult.

I don't know about you, but I struggle to afford the cost of meds, docs, and living. After my last severe attack that left me in bed for a month straight I was told to check-in at Diamond Headache Clinic Ltd and report back to my doctor after staying there for a month.

To be blunt, I would have to sell my condo to do that. Based on reviews, many people said they left feeling the same, worse, or with new ideas but not better. Can anyone share their experience, provide advice, or perhaps be honest about what the cost really is for 4-6 weeks of inpatient care??

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our Newsletter

New Life Outlook on FacebookSubscribe with Facebook

OR