Effect of Food on Migraines

New Life OutlookNew Life Outlook New Life Outlook
edited January 2015 in Nutrition

Migraine article: Effect of Food on MigrainesEffect of Food on Migraines

Migraines can be extremely debilitating to those who suffer from them. Doctors are increasingly making the connection between the foods we eat and migraine headaches.

Read the full story here

Comments

• If you can't take magnesium,You can soak in in an Epsom salt bath. Magnesium absorbs thru the skin. A 20 minute soak has relieved many a migraine for me. It also helps with muscle cramps, since many times the culprit is a magnesium deficiency.
  • Magnesium comes in a spray oil. It works on all types of ailments, migraines being one. Get from health food store. Goes right on your skin and absorbs in.
  • MystieMystie Member
    edited March 16
    There is no way Ginger is about as effective as the prescription medication Sumatriptan. I've been getting migraines for many years and do use ginger for other things.
  • MystieMystie Member
    edited March 16
    My triggers are smells--not foods. Perfume, cologne, smell of gasoline or bleach. Scented candles, air freshner, scented lotion, etc.
  • MystieMystie Member
    My triggers are smells--not foods. Perfume, cologne, smell of gasoline or bleach. Scented candles, air freshiner, scented lotion, etc.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our Newsletter

New Life Outlook on FacebookSubscribe with Facebook

OR